Accepting new patients in all aspects of Internal Medicine.
We recognize that you have a variety of choices, and that you must have the highest expectations from us. We can meet all your healthcare needs, and will always do whatever it takes to ensure your complete satisfaction with our services.
On your first visit we ask that you bring the following items:
- Current Insurance Card
- Any recent Lab test results
- Current chest X-ray (written report as well as the films)
- List of any current medication you may be taking.
We ask that you arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time, to ensure that all the necessary paper work is complete before you see Dr. Dora E. White.
Our offices will need your help in billing for medical services. Please inform the office of any change in coverage and address/telephone number. This will help us to avoid any unnecessary delays.
Our staff is dedicated and highly experienced. Feel free to call (480) 473-8866 with any questions.
- Aetna US Health Care
- Arizona State Physician Association
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Care First
- Humana Health Plans
- Health net
- Maricopa Foundation of Medical Care
- Medicare Part B
- Railroad Medicare
- First Health
- One Health
- PacifiCare fee for service
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- Great West Healthcare
- Mayo Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan